|GAMER'S INTUITION - News
|Mario Kart 8 E3 Trailer & Details
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Didi [ June 16th, 2013, 11:55 am ]|
|Post subject:||Mario Kart 8 E3 Trailer & Details|
Turn Your Racing Experience Upside Down!
For the first time in HD, Nintendo’s Mario Kart franchise comes to the Wii U console,
introducing new racing circuit designs and antigravity karts that will have players
driving upside down. Players will also enjoy a variety of series-favorite features,
including the return of 12-player online competitive play, hang-gliders, underwater
racing and motorbikes.
• The new antigravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs. Players
will speed through courses and find themselves suddenly racing on walls in a
haunted mansion or upside-down over Princess Peach’s Castle as their wheels
automatically rotate and shift into antigravity gear.
• Mario Kart TV lets players share highlight videos they submitted to Miiverse.
• Experience a wealth of features that span the series, including 12-player online
competitive play. Elements first introduced in Mario Kart 7, such as hang gliders and
underwater racing, along with elements introduced in Mario Kart Wii, such as
motorbikes and performing tricks in midair, also make their return.
• Fan-favorites Waluigi and Toadette re-join the cast of familiar characters from the
• Crisp HD graphics and a 60-frames-per-second frame rate offer players the most
visually stunning entry in the series yet.
Platform: Wii U
Players: 1 - 12
Rating: RP (Rating Pending) –
Launch Date: Spring 2014
Suggested Retail Price: TBA
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group